- Monthly Membership Meetings are open to the general public and are held the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 301 Columbus Street at the Loeb Center located at Old Alabama Town in downtown Montgomery, AL. Meeting time is 6:00 pm ~ 8:00 pm.
- Programs during the monthly meetings range from historical use of herbs, their medicinal properties, how to make your dishes more flavorful with the use of herbs, educational lectures on research, and how to plant and grow herbs. Many of the programs are hands-on!
- Almost all meetings include a potluck, with members bringing their favorite foods made with herbs for everyone to enjoy. (You do not have to bring food to attend the meeting.)
- Plant and maintain five gardens located within a 19th Century Village in Old Alabama Town and one culinary herb garden at Alabama’s Governor’s Mansion.
- Share knowledge and experience of its members with the community: schools, church groups, public garden groups, and garden clubs.
- Sponsor Herb Day annually on the Saturday preceding Mother’s Day at Old Alabama Town.
Membership dues are $20.00 per year.